Thursday, September 20

National Talk Like a Pirate Day



I woke up this morning to find that an anonymous donor had left this pirate-like inflatable doll face down on my front porch next to an empty bottle of brandy and was reminded that yesterday was national "Talk Like a Pirate Day." Arrr, I'm so mad that I forgot to celebrate it.
Hopefully this will be the only pirate run-in that the TVM crew will have, but I'm beginning to think more seriously about Chris' idea of having a potato gun on deck...just in case.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think a pumpkin gun would make certain that not a single sailor gets scurvy from interacting with vitamin C heavy piraten.

road to the lake house said...

that is brilliant.

Who We Are

The Virgin Murray is a sailboat recently purchased by Chris & Ellie for the purpose of drawing our friends and family to the Bay Area to visit. If you need to contact us, send an email to cgrimmer at gmail.